Sit back for a moment and enjoy these top posts for September…
The Best of September (as of September 30, 2012)
1. Laboring in the Barn or in the Harvest (September 3, 2012)
Where do you spend most of your time? _____ A. With other Christians _____ B. With non-Christians
2. Missional Embodiment (September 2, 2012)
Missional Embodiment is being Jesus to everyone everywhere. It’s not easy. It requires sacrificing your self. But it’s worth it.
3. Search for the Lost (September 15, 2012)
Jesus came to seek and to save the lost! We get to join Him in His rescue mission! The rescue mission for David Goeser has pulled together hundreds of people who want to see him found! What if God held you responsible for the lost in your community?
4. Church Planters Need All Three: Coach + Mentor + Supervisor (September 19, 2012)
Brian Howard asked me about the value of coaching and mentoring for church planters. Having spent a lot of hours coaching and mentoring (and training) church planters, I really see the value of three distinct roles in the developmental process.
5. How to Measure the Success of Training (September 5, 2012)
How Will You Measure the Success of a Training Event? Here are some potentially helpful categories for evaluating training effectiveness…