My colleague Bob Rasmussen has developed a ten week course about building bridges of friendship and ministry for Christ called Ministry in a Multi-Cultural World.
This 10-week course is being offered on ten Monday evenings at Our Savior’s Baptist Church in Federal Way, Washington beginning on February 18, 2013. The cost is $150.
“Here is a chance to gather with believers from various churches and cultures. This course is for anyone of any culture who wants to learn and influence others to build friendships in Jesus’ name across cultural lines.”
Ministering in a Multi-Cultural World will help you to:
- Understand more about God’s heart for the nations
- Learn more about the immigrants and refugees communities who live in our area
- Learn about successful models of cross-cultural community ministry
- Develop effective cross-cultural communication skills
- Understand how your church can become a more welcoming and intercultural church