Excluding guest posts written by others, all content on the Missional Challenge blog belongs to me. I want the content on this site to be widely distributed while still protecting my intellectual property rights. Thank you for your cooperation in this.
Without My Permission
Without my written permission you are free to:
- Link to Missional Challenge or any specific post.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on your site, provided you link back to my original post.
- Print and photocopy up to 50 copies of a post.
- Print my posts in any non-commercial publication provided you cite me and my website (Dr. Dave DeVries. Originally published at www.missionalchallenge.com.”
Not Without My Permission
You must have my written consent to:
- Use any of this content for commercial purposes including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Re-posting and Translation Rights
You may not re-post my posts in their entirety. Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content, so I do not want to risk getting penalized for granting permission.
I do not allow translation and publication of my posts in other languages.
If you have any questions about this permissions policy, please contact me.