Have you ever wanted to help someone reach their potential or accomplish a goal, but not known how? Do you want to be better equipped to develop leaders? Do you feel that you lack the skill to coach someone to success? Do you desire come alongside others as an encourager and see them grow?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then The Barnabas Coach Training Course is for you! These skills are not only for pastors and leaders, but for anyone wanting to be used by God in the life of another person.
The Barnabas Coach Training Course is focused on developing your coaching skills for utilization within a local church or ministry.
This training process is comprised of six modules which you can work through at your own pace. Each module focuses on a different aspect of a coaching conversation. Each module includes video segments and exercises or follow-up questions to help you process and practice the concepts.
The Six Modules include:
- The Coaching Experience: An introduction to coaching and the coaching process
- Discovery Listening: Learn and practice essential listening skills
- Powerful Questions: Learn and practice skills for asking good questions
- Creating Awareness: Help those you coach reflect on their options
- Designing Actions: Help those you coach develop clear plans to move toward their goals
- Moving Forward: Help those you coach stay on track
Note: The Barnabas Coach Training Course is created to work alongside MyCoachLog. In order to gain the most from this coaching training, it is recommended to obtain a subscription with MyCoachLog.com. (This is optional, but recommended.)