The Barnabas Coach Training is focused on developing your coaching skills for utilization within a local church or ministry.
This training process is comprised of six modules which you can work through at your own pace. Each module focuses on a different aspect of a coaching conversation. Each module includes video segments and exercises and discussion questions to help you process and practice the concepts.
The Six Modules include:
- The Coaching Experience: An introduction to coaching and the coaching process
- Discovery Listening: Learn and practice essential listening skills
- Powerful Questions: Learn and practice skills for asking good questions
- Creating Awareness: Help those you coach reflect on their options
- Designing Actions: Help those you coach develop clear plans to move toward their goals
- Moving Forward: Help those you coach stay on track
Note: The Barnabas Coach Training is created to work alongside MyCoachLog. In order to gain the most from this coaching training, it is recommended to obtain a subscription with MyCoachLog.com. (This is optional, but recommended.)